Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lisa Persico's Top 5 Misconceptions & Truths to Detox F.R.E.E. Tele-class

Thursday FEB 18th 2010
8pm-9pm CST

Are you confused on everything that's out there is regards to detox, cleansing etc.?

Are you looking to implement a program that's safe and effective but does not require a whole bunch of weird stuff that's difficult, too time consuming and confusing( and frankly tastes like crap)?

Well , I am Lisa Persico, and I have been leading detoxes with groups and private clients for 4 1/2 years in Chicago and in different part of the country. (I also was the originator of the detox at Cousin' restaurant and began leading the workshops there when it first began.)

On this upcoming complimentary powerful call, I am going to share with you my top 5 success secrets when it comes to deciding on a detox, implementing your detox into your life and staying on the detox!

On Feb 18th At 8pm CST, I'll review the truths and misconceptions in regards to detox and how you can incorporate one that's the right fit for you.

On this call-learn:
-Why detox is the #1 way to jumpstart or restart a healthy living lifestyle

-the #1 secret to any detox and if you're not doing it, it will fore sure not be effective as it could and should

-how all programs, kits, products are not created equal and what to look for when choosing

-Learn my secret and personal definition of what I feel detox is and if you are not in this mindset, it may sabotage you

-Why putting it off and waiting for that "right time" will never come( when to know its time to detox)

-and more!

I find that many people are struggling with what to do so I am pulling back the curtain and giving you my all.

I hope you will join me for this very special one-time call.

*Conference Call-in*
Dial 605-475-6333
passcode 453471

No comments:

Post a Comment