Thursday, June 24, 2010

Come get a "taste" of the NEW inner beauty boutique!

 
Very Exciting NEWS!
My products are now available at the Andersonville Galleria!

One of my incredible colleagues and clients was so inspired by health & wellness in relationship to natural beauty from my lifestyle workshop a few years ago, she created "if a goddess wore make-up"! Long-time make-up artist for weddings and special events for over 20 years, Sheila Hansen switched her focus to natural, green, and healthier options for both skin/body care & make-up! 

After a year of success at the Galleria with the the 'goddess" boutique, she came up with a  brilliant idea to place some of my elite products in her space that focus on inner beauty and compliment what she's doing! 

Alas, a lightbulb went off  for me and it was a synergy meant to happen. All this time, I have been talking about vitamin C, MSM, silica, antioxidants, mineralization, greens, superfoods and how all this affects your health, cleansing & your body but plays a major role in both your beauty and longevity! 

So we've teamed up and now I have a home for some of my amazing picks that enhance your flow and your glow from the inside out!  

Please welcome, Lisa Persico's INNER beauty boutique.

To check out the new space and some of my new featured products, I'll be doing a tasting on July 1st from 5pm to 7pm at the Andersonville Galleria( see invite above for more info)! Some of you have heard through the grapevine that I am carrying the NEW vitality( a new version of bliss). I am pleased to announce it is in and will be sampled on thursday!

Hope to see you there!

For more info on Sheila Hansen, check out if a goddess wore makeup
Check out what a beauty she is!






No comments:

Post a Comment